Friday, July 23, 2010

29 and holding....

Well I turned 29 this past weekend. Had wonderful times with great friends, family and the boyfriend. Friday night had dinner at a Cuban restaurant in downtown Durham with Kev and my favorite Brit Barry. Lots of laughter, good food (Steak Chimichurri!!) and comments about "Commies" from my (crazy) boyfriend. Then came the awesome fireworks at the ball park. Saturday was spent sleeping in, being lazy, going to the Flea Market (Christmas shop!!) and then heading out to dinner with more friends at Carino's. Headed back to Kev's house to hang out and watch a movie. Sunday was spent going out to Falls Lake to see my dad and stepmom who had brought their camper up for the day. It rained like crazy. But we (meaning Dad, Ma, Suber, Mary, Jason, Kev and I - that's a lot of peeps crammed into one wee camper!) had a great time talking and eating chicken 'n pastry and cutting up.

All in all, a great birthday weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment